Brownies are always fun and delicious, but you can jazz them up even more for Valentine’s Day with a cookie cutter, some pink melting chocolate (or frosting) and sprinkles by making Valentine’s Brownie Bites.
Just make a pan of brownies using a box mix and then use a cookie cutter to cut out bite size pieces. Then all you need to do is add some pink melting chocolate or frosting and top with sprinkles or edible glitter of your choice. Super fun!
- 1 Box Fudge Brownie Mix
- Pink Melting Chocolate
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Edible Glitter (Optional)
- Prepare brownies as directed on box. Be sure to make them in a pan where they will be thick enough for the bites and not too thin. I used a round cake pan.
- After you’ve allowed the brownies to cool, take a small round biscuit/cookie cutter and cut out as many circles as you can and place them on a sheet of wax paper.
- Take your melting chocolate and fill a cup about halfway full. Place in the microwave for 30-second increments, stirring in-between until chocolate is smooth.
- Spoon small portions of the chocolate on top of the brownie bites and smooth with the back of the spoon.
- Top with sprinkles or edible glitter.
Additional Valentine’s Day Recipes: