These Valentine's Day Sprinkle Cookies are a fun way to celebrate Valentine's Day. They're made with white cake mix, so they're super moist and delicious.
If you don't have heart sprinkles, you can use another type of Valentine's sprinkle (or even just red, pink, and white sprinkles. They're easy to make, and you can have the kids help you in the kitchen.
You can even adapt the cookies to practically any holiday just by changing out the sprinkles.
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 2 eggs room temperature
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- Candy heart cake sprinkles
- Hershey Kisses
- Pre-heat oven at 350' degrees
- Mix cake mix, eggs and vegetable oil using a stand mixer or hand mixer until combined and a soft dough forms.
- Place your cake mix in the fridge for 5 minutes so the dough can firm up.
- Using a spoon, scoop out cookie dough and roll into about 1 inch sized balls.
- Roll cookie dough into candy heart sprinkles
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
- Remove from the cookie pan and place on a cookie cooling rack.
- Place 1 Hershey Kiss in each center of the cookie
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving