After all the hype, it's finally Amazon Prime Day - July 12th and 13th.
What is Amazon Prime Day?
Amazon Prime Day is two-day shopping event on 7/12 and 7/13 with more deals than Black Friday. Prime members can shop exclusive deals from electronics, toys, video games, movies, clothing, patio, lawn and garden, sports and outdoor items and more. There will be tens of thousands of Lightning Deals running all day as often as every 5 minutes - and only for Prime members.
If you plan ahead for Christmas or birthdays, this might be a great time to get some great deals on items.
Some deals include:
- Prime Day Device Deals
- Visit the Prime Day page for lightning deals going on all day long
What if you're not a member of Amazon Prime?
If you're not a member of Amazon Prime, you can sign up for a FREE 30 day Amazon Prime trial to take advantage of Amazon Prime Day. Of, if you've already done a trial in the past and you're not eligible, you can upgrade to an Amazon Prime membership for $119/year (which works out to only $9.92/month).
You can also see my opinion on whether Amazon Prime is worth the price.
What are some Benefits of Amazon Prime?
- FREE 2-day shipping (and 1-day shipping for only $3.99
- FREE Unlimited Cloud Photo Storage
- Prime Instant Video - watch unlimited movies and TV shows
- Unlimited music streaming
- Early access to Lightning Deals
- Access to over 500,000 FREE Kindle books
Leave a Reply