We love cookies in our house. Although my Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies are our favorite, we like to branch out into different cookies (usually including my favorite - chocolate!). These Chocolate Crinkle Cookies are easy to create with some cake mix and look fun with the powdered sugar on the outside.
If you want to try cookies in various colors (for a game day party or other theme), you can also use this Frozen Crinkle Cookies recipe (and just adjust the color(s) used in the cookie).
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together cake mix, eggs, and oil until well combined.
- Place dough in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll small balls about 1"
- Roll them in powdered sugar
- Place on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool on a baking rack.