Made using a box cake mix, they're moist, and really you can adjust these cookies to fit any holiday - just change the food coloring to green and red for Christmas cookes or red, white, and blue for the 4th of July. They are super versatile and cute for any occasion.
- 1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix
- ⅓ C vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, room temp
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blue gel food coloring
- Powdered sugar
- Granulated Sugar
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cake mix, oil, eggs and vanilla together (the batter will be thick).
- Stir blue food coloring to get the Frozen blue color.
- Using a small ice cream scoop get a chunk of dough then roll it into the granulated sugar.
- Then, roll each cookie ball in a bowl of powdered sugar.
- Place the cookie balls 2 inches apart on the cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until they puff up.
- Cool on the cookie sheet for several minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to completely cool.