We love yogurt in our house because it's both an easy and nutritious snack. However, one of my favorite breakfasts with yogurt is a homemade strawberry smoothie. Not only is it really yummy (I love the blend of sweet and sour with the fruit and yogurt), but it's easy to make and perfect for a breakfast on the go (for when you are in hurry to drive the kids to school).
- ½ cup plain Yoplait Yogurt (I usually buy the 32 oz. container or you could use about ⅔ of an individual yogurt)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (or any fruit you like)
- ½ cup berry juice (or any juice that blends well with your fruit)
- Add all the above ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- You can add or subtract from the ingredients if you prefer a thicker or more liquid smoothie.