For the holidays, I love to have breakfasts that I can make the night before. That way when we're all busy with morning activities, I can just pop breakfast in the oven with no work required.
One of my favorite breakfast casseroles is this Egg and Potato Breakfast Casserole. We also call it Farmer's Breakfast.
Rather than using bread to create bulk, this recipe uses shredded hash browns, and we all love it! It's my go-to recipe for holiday breakfasts, brunch potlucks, and just good old-fashioned Breakfast for Dinner.
- 8 Eggs
- 1 package frozen Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 roll Pork Sausage (hot or mild, depending on taste)
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 cup Milk
- Add the pork sausage to a 9x13 pan and break up the sausage into smaller pieces.
- Add the eggs, shredded cheddar cheese, and milk and mix.
- Then add the hash browns and make sure that everything is evenly mixed in the pan.
- Bake immediately, or you can cover and store in the fridge overnight (or a couple of hours) until you are ready to eat.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to 1 hour.