If you're looking for a fun and yummy Easter treat, you've found it with these Peeps Dirt Cup Parfaits. They contain classic Easter candy – Peeps and chocolate eggs. Plus, the dirt cup parfait tastes just like brownies and makes a great Easter dessert. They're easy to mix up with your kids.
You can buy the green candy shred at Hobby Lobby or your favorite craft store.
- 2 Chocolate Pudding Cups
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Frosting
- 11 Chocolate Graham Crackers
- ¼ tsp. Vanilla
- Candy Eggs
- Green Candy Shred
- Place one sleeve of graham crackers (about 9 crackers) in a Ziploc bag and crush them with a rolling pin. For extra fine cracker crumbs, you can use your food processor.
- Place the crushed graham crackers to a mixing bowl.
- Add ¼ tsp vanilla, 2 chocolate pudding cups and 4 tbsp of chocolate frosting.
- Mix together.
- Spoon the mixture into cups.
- Crush 2 more graham crackers and sprinkle over the dirt parfait already in the cups.
- Add a spoonful of green candy shred to each parfait.
- Top with Peeps and candy eggs.