I love to make special treats for Easter. And it's even better when it's a simple treat that my kids can help me make! These Easter Rolo Pretzels are super easy to make, only require 3 ingredients, and only take a few minutes in the oven to create.
They include a salty crunch with the pretzel and the malted egg with a sweet chocolate and caramel combination.
- 36 small waffle pretzels
- 36 unwrapped Rolo Candies
- 36 malted egg candies (like Whoppers Eggs)
- Preheat oven to 275°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Line the pretzels on the cookie sheet in 3 rows of 12.
- Place a Rolo candy piece in the middle of each pretzel.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 3-4 minutes or until the chocolate softens.
- Gently insert the malted eggs into each softened Rolo piece.
- Let cool for at least 15 minutes.