We love Oreos, and I love to bake, so these Oreo Stuffed Cookies are a great combination. They are perfect as an everyday cookie, or you could even make them for a cookie exchange or holiday party.
If you prefer to stuff your cookies with candy, you can check out my Triple Chocolate Stuffed Cookies recipe.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 4 oz (½ brick) cream cheese
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 20 OREOS, any flavor
- Sprinkles, optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix together cake mix, cream cheese, butter and egg.
- Portion into twenty 1½ Tablespoon-sized balls.
- Take one ball and flatten it in your hand. Place an OREO on top and fold the cookie dough around the cookie to cover it completely.
- Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
- If using sprinkles, sprinkle them overtop of the dough now.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until cracked and no longer glossy.
- Cool slightly before serving, or cool completely before packaging for gifts.