We love Oreos, and I love to bake, so these Oreo Stuffed Cookies are a great combination. They are perfect as an everyday cookie, or you could even make them for a cookie exchange or holiday party.
If you prefer to stuff your cookies with candy, you can check out my Triple Chocolate Stuffed Cookies recipe.
Oreo Stuffed Cookies Recipe
You'll find an Oreo surprise baked inside this Oreo Stuffed Cookies recipe. Perfect as an everyday cookie, a holiday party, or even a cookie exchange.
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 4 oz (½ brick) cream cheese
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 20 OREOS, any flavor
- Sprinkles, optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Mix together cake mix, cream cheese, butter and egg.
- Portion into twenty 1½ Tablespoon-sized balls.
- Take one ball and flatten it in your hand. Place an OREO on top and fold the cookie dough around the cookie to cover it completely.
- Repeat with remaining cookie dough.
- If using sprinkles, sprinkle them overtop of the dough now.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until cracked and no longer glossy.
- Cool slightly before serving, or cool completely before packaging for gifts.
Leave a Reply