We love to have cinnamon rolls as a special breakfast for Easter, and these Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls are super cute and perfect for the kids. And the best part is that they’re not difficult to make!
Preheat your oven to 375. Cover a baking sheet with parchment paper and place 4 whole cinnamon rolls on the sheet. Unroll the other cinnamon rolls from the second container and cut pieces to make oval pieces for the ears – 2 larger ovals for the outside of the ears and a smaller oval to go inside each ear. Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
Split the frosting in half and stir in pink food coloring until mixed. Leave the rest white. Using a black edible decorating pen, draw hearts on the white heart candy for the eyeballs.
Once the cinnamon rolls are cooled, frost the bunny head with white frosting and the ears with pink frosting. Add 2 white heart eyes on the face and a pink nose. Then add edible grass whiskers.
- 2 Containers Cinnamon Rolls
- 1 Container of Cream Cheese Frosting
- Edible Green Easter Grass
- Black Candy Decorating Pen
- Pink Food Coloring
- Tiny Heart Candies, white and pink
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a parchment lined baking sheet, place 4 whole cinnamon rolls.
- Next, unroll the other cinnamon rolls and cut pieces and make into oval pieces for the ears, 2 larger ovals for the outside of each ear and a smaller oval to go inside each ear.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Place about half the frosting in a bowl and stir in pink food coloring until well mixed. Leave the rest white.
- Using the black decorating pen, draw little hearts on the white heart candy for the eyeballs.
- Remove cinnamon rolls from oven and let cool slightly.
- Frost the bunny head with white frosting and the ears with the pink frosting.
- Put 2 of the white heart eyes on the face and put a pink candy heart for the nose.
- Then add a few little pieces of edible grass for the whiskers.