I LOVE deviled eggs. I get super excited at pot lucks when someone brings deviled eggs since I don't typically make them myself.
But, this recipe for Cream Cheese & Bacon Deviled Eggs is delicious and easy to make - especially if you have leftover hard boiled eggs from Easter that you don't want to waste.
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 3 slices of cooked bacon
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 3 tbs mayo
- 1tbs mustard
- Split the eggs in half remove yolk.
- Place yolk in mixer with cream cheese.
- Mix until creamy.
- Mix in mayo and mustard.
- Stir in chopped cooked bacon.
- Place mixture into a plastic bag or pastry bag and fill each egg with mixture.
- Top with paprika and extra bacon.