Add a twist to your normal pancakes with this Yogurt Berry Pancake Poppers recipe. They look like muffins, but they're actually pancakes. You can use berry flavored yogurt (and extra berries) as a topping to amp up the flavor. Keep some poppers in the fridge to grab on the go - you just need to microwave them a couple of seconds and they're ready to eat.
- 1 Cup yogurt
- 1 Cup milk
- 2 Cups flour
- 2 Tsps baking powder
- 2 Tbsps sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup sliced berries
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease a muffin pan.
- In a medium bowl place the yogurt, milk, flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- Mix for 2 minutes with the help of an electric mixer.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time making sure the first one is fully incorporated before adding the second one.
- Mix until no lumps are left.
- Pour the batter into the pan and top with the sliced berries.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.