I love to make fun treats for my family, but I don't have a ton of time since we're always on the go. That's why I love quick and easy recipes...and it's even better if we can get into the current holiday!
These cookies are perfect for adapting for every holiday where there's special M&M colors - like Valentine's Day! They are super easy to make, and taste delicious.
Valentine's Day M&M Cookies Recipe
Create an easy and yummy Valentine's Day treat with this Valentine's Day M&M Cookies recipe.
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ tsp. vanilla
- 2 ½ cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 bag Valentine's milk chocolate M&M's
- Mix the brown sugar, white sugar, shortening, eggs, and vanilla.
- Then add the flour, baking soda, and salt and mix.
- Finally mix in ¾ cup Valentine's milk chocolate M&M's.
- Add a few M&M's to the tops of the dough ball before baking.
- Bake at 350 degree for about 10 to 11 minutes.
Leave a Reply