It gets so hot in Texas in the summer! We love to swim in our neighborhood pool to stay cool, but there’s only so much water activities you can do in a day. These Underwater Popsicles are a fun way to have a cool treat outside with their friends. They’re made with blue Kool-Aid (or you can substitute blue Powerade) along with Swedish Fish candies so that it appears like the fish are swimming underwater. Super fun!
Just add the Swedish Fish to the bottom of the popsicle molds.
And then pour in the blue drink on top to the fill line. Put them in the freezer until frozen.
- 1 pack of Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid (or any other blue colored Kool-Aid)
- Requires 1 cup of sugar and 2 quarts of water to make.
- Can substitute any blue colored Gatorade.for Kool-Aid
- 1-2 boxes (movie size) of Swedish Fish
- Mix the Kool-Aid according to the package.
- Place 2-3 Swedish Fish into each popsicle mold.
- Pour the Kool-Aid over the Swedish Fish, filling each popsicle mold.
- Place the tops/sticks on the popsicle molds and freeze.