It's football season – which means that I'm always looking for fun appetizers to try as a snack during the game. This Three-Cheese Alfredo dip is delicious, and the perfect dip for crackers, bread, or even tortilla chips. For an extra Italian flavor add chopped olives to the dip.
This dip would also make a great appetizer for a holiday party or other get together.
- ½ Cup heavy cream
- 2 Egg yolks
- 2 Tsps garlic powder
- 2 Tbsps butter
- 1 Tsp white pepper
- 1 8 oz. cream cheese block
- ¼ Cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ Cup swiss cheese, shredded
- ¼ Cup parmesan cheese, grated
- In a pot over medium heat, stir the heavy cream and egg yolks together.
- Add the cream cheese and butter, and keep stirring until the cream cheese melts.
- Add the garlic, pepper, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir the mixture for 3 minutes.
- In a bowl, first set the crackers in the side, then pour the dip sauce right in the middle.
- Garnish with some shredded swiss cheese on top.
- Serve and enjoy.