Who doesn't love some chicken wings while watching the big game (or even as an appetizer for a holiday party)? You don't have to go out to eat or order takeout to get your favorite wings. You can create some yourself in the oven with this Taco Ranch Wings recipe.
It's delicious and easy to make with a hint of ranch and taco seasoning. Plus, since it's baked in the oven, it's healthier than fried chicken wings.
If you have an air fryer, you can add them to fryer and cook for about 40-45 minutes.
In a large bowl, add the chicken wings and oil. Gently coat the wings with oil. Then, add in the taco and ranch seasonings and toss the wings to coat them in the seasoning mixture.
Line the chicken wings on a baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until cooked and desired level of crispiness. You can garnish with ranch dressing and cilantro, if desired.
- 1 ½ pounds of wingettes
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 ½ teaspoons of taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of ranch seasoning
- Cilantro to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl add in wings and oil. Gently coat wings with oil.
- Add in taco and ranch seasonings, toss wings to coat.
- Add chicken to a pan, bake for 45 minutes or until cooked and desired level of crispiness.
- Garnish with ranch dressing and cilantro, if desired.