My husband loves to eat oatmeal for breakfast. He grew up on it, so it's comfort food for him.
He loves it when I make this Strawberry Cheesecake Oatmeal recipe for him since it adds some extra flavor above and beyond his usual oats and milk. It's sweetened with maple syrup and vanilla and also contains cream cheese and milk for a rich flavor.
You can garnish your oatmeal with cinnamon, honey, and some extra cream cheese if desired.
Strawberry Cheesecake Oatmeal
Amp up your morning breakfast oatmeal with this Strawberry Cheesecake Oatmeal recipe. It's easy to make on the stovetop, and you can even garnish it with cinnamon, honey, or extra cream cheese!
- 2 Cups regular oats
- 2 Cup strawberries, sliced
- 2 Cups milk
- 4 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoon light cream cheese
- Pour oats, milk, and vanilla extract into a saucepan.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes, stir well.
- Add light cream cheese, and maple syrup.
- Stir, and let it simmer until all liquid it’s absorbed.
- Divide the mixture into bowls, place the sliced strawberries on top and drizzle a bit of maple syrup on them.
- Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Reply