There's something about the hot temperatures of summer that demands that I eat ice cream! I love to try new ice cream flavors, and this Roasted Marshmallow ice cream recipe combines the fun of s'mores and ice cream. You can even add some melted chocolate to the marshmallow mix if you're feeling indulgent.
This recipe create a homemade mixture that you can use with your ice cream maker to create the ice cream.
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- ¾ Cup milk
- 2 Cups heavy cream
- Marshmallows (As much as you want)
- In a saucepan melt half of your marshmallows with the heavy cream, the vanilla extract, and the milk
- Whisk until you get a homogeneous mix and let it cool for about 30 minutes.
- Take to the fridge for 5 hours or overnight.
- Pour it into your ice cream maker, and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Meanwhile roast the rest of the marshmallows, let them cool, and mix them into the ice cream once it is ready.
- Serve, top with more marshmallows, and enjoy.