One way to encourage my kids to eat more fruit is to whip up a dip recipe like this Raspberry Dip recipe for them to dip their fruit. The dip recipe is easy to make, and it only contains cream cheese, lemon juice, powdered sugar, and raspberries. So delicious!
Beat together the cream cheese until whipped. Add in the lemon juice and beat it until blended.
Add in powdered sugar gradually beating the mixture until combined.
Add raspberries and beat until well combined. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 6 oz Raspberries
- Beat together cream cheese until whipped.
- Add lemon juice and beat until blended.
- Add in powdered sugar gradually beating until combined.
- Add raspberries and beat until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.