When it's late fall and pumpkins are all around, it only seems natural to feast on all things pumpkin - like these Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancake Bites. With just a touch of pumpkin, mixed with chocolate chips, these pumpkin bites taste like fall with the nutmeg and cinnamon spices mixed in. Plus, they freeze well for future breakfasts.
You can use this Doughnut Hole Pan (or a similar pan) to make these.
- 1 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Sugar
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- pinch Nutmeg
- 1 beaten Egg
- 3 tbsp Pumpkin Puree
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- ½ cup Milk
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- ⅓ cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray donut hole pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar.
- Stir together egg, pumpkin puree, vanilla, milk and butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill each hole ¾ full.
- Bake 12 minutes then flip each hole and bake for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with syrup, glaze or dusted in powdered sugar, if desired.