As the days begin to cool and fall quickly arrives, anything pumpkin is a delicious treat! You’ll love these Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars with a crunchy crust, soft pumpkin cheesecake layer, and sour cream topping – so delicious. They’re easy to make and perfect as a fall dessert.
Preheat your oven to 350. Line a 13×9 pan with parchment paper.
To make the crust, combine flour and brown sugar. Then, cut butter into mixture until it resembles lumpy crumbs. Add in oats and stir to combine. Finally, press mixture into bottom pan. Bake for 15 minutes.
Next, beat together cream cheese, eggs, 3/4 cup sugar, pumpkin and spice until well blended to create the cream cheese f. Pour the mixture into the pan over the base and allow it to level out.
Bake for 25 minutes or until set in middle.
Finally, mix sour cream, 1/3 cup sugar and vanilla for the topping. Spoon the mixture over cooked pumpkin layer and spread evenly. Bake about 5-8 minutes or until set and then cool completely before cutting.
- 1 cup Flour
- ¾ cup Brown Sugar
- 6 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 15 oz Pure Pumpkin
- 2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 3 Eggs
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line 13x9 pan with parchment paper.
- Combine flour and brown sugar.
- Cut in butter into mixture until it resembles lumpy crumbs.
- Add in oats and stir to combine.
- Press mixture into bottom pan.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat together cream cheese, eggs, ¾ cup sugar, pumpkin and spice until well blended.
- Pour into pan over base and allow to level out.
- Bake 25 minutes or until set in middle.
- Mix sour cream, ⅓ cup sugar and vanilla.
- Spoon mixture over cooked pumpkin layer and spread evenly.
- Bake about 5-8 minutes or until set.
- Cool completely before cutting.