We love to spice up family movie night on Saturday nights with a fun drink. We usually make our own milkshakes, but we also like to mix it up a bit with ice cream floats by mixing ice cream with a soda or fruit mix.
These Pineapple Ice Cream Floats are easy drinks to make and are fun and delicious with a mix of sweet and sour. You need to mix the pineapple syrup ahead of time and have it refrigerated, so they're easy to whip together on the spot with the syrup, ice cream, and juice.
If you want, you can substitute pineapple juice with coconut water to amp up the tropical flavors.
- 3 ½ Cups pineapple, sliced
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 Scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 Cups pineapple juice
- 4 Scoops whipped cream
- In a saucepan over medium heat add three cups of pineapple slices, vanilla, and sprinkle with sugar.
- Simmer for 10 minutes or until caramelized.
- Strain and refrigerate the syrup until cold.
- Divide the syrup evenly among the glasses.
- Place the ice cream and fill with pineapple juice.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with pineapple slices.
- Serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 440Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 48mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 78gFiber: 3gSugar: 65gProtein: 5g