We love to create snack food, especially when we’re watching sports. It doesn’t have to be the Big Game or the Final Four for us to enjoy these Parmesan Pizza Dippers – they’re perfect for any afternoon of watching football (or your sport of choice). Since you use canned biscuit dough, they are super easy to create.
Just open the can of biscuit dough and cut each biscuit into quarters. Shape each quarter into a small circle and place on parchment paper.
Add one spoonful of sauce and one pepperoni to each circle and top with parmesan cheese. Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes until the edge of the dough are light golden brown. You can use the leftover pizza sauce for dipping.
- 1 can biscuit dough
- 1 cup of pizza sauce
- 32 pepperoni
- 1 cup parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Open the can of biscuits and cut each biscuit into four.
- For each one, shape into a small circle.
- Place on parchment paper.
- Using a spoon place one spoonful of sauce onto each piece of dough.
- Add one pepperoni on each and top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until edges of dough are a light golden brown.
- Remove and serve with pizza sauce for dipping.