I love to bake chocolate treats for my family. And, it's even better if that recipe is super easy to create and only contains 3 ingredients (with 1 of them being optional)! These Nutella brownies are delicious and all you need is Nutella (or hazelnut spread) and eggs.
Just beat 4 eggs, add heated Nutella, and stir until thoroughly combined. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes and you have super easy Nutella Brownies.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Nutella
- Powdered Sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Beat eggs on high 7-10 minutes (until they roughly triple in size).
- Heat Nutella by microwaving for 60 seconds, stirring and repeating until very warm.
- Slowly add warm Nutella to eggs, beating until thoroughly combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes (until a toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean).
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Optionally, dust with powdered sugar.