If you’re looking for a healthy snack, you can whip up these delicious No-Bake Energy Bites with just a few ingredients. Have them ready in the fridge for afternoon after-school snacks (or send them in your kids lunches as a healthier side than chips).
I love how these have a touch of chocolate in them, although you can substitute the chocolate chips with raisins or nuts if you prefer.
If you’re having a hard time finding Flaxseed Meal in-store, you can order Bob’s Red Mill Flaxseed Meal (16 Oz.) for only $2.56 if you have Amazon Prime.
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (raw)
- ⅔ cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted and cooled (optional)
- ½ cup ground golden flaxseed meal
- 6 Tbsp chocolate chip minis
- In a medium-mixing bowl stir together peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
- Combine remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated.
- Transfer mixture to refrigerator and chill until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.