If you're looking for a healthy snack packed full of healthy fats, fiber, and protein, you can whip up these delicious No-Bake Energy Bites with just a few ingredients. Have them ready in the fridge for afternoon after-school snacks (or send them in your kid's lunches as a healthier side than chips).
I love how these have a touch of chocolate in them, although you can substitute the chocolate chips with raisins or nuts if you prefer.
If you're having a hard time finding Flaxseed Meal, you can order Organic Ground Flaxseed (16 oz.) for only $2.37 from Walmart.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together peanut butter, honey, and vanilla extract. Combine remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated.
Transfer the mixture to the refrigerator and chill until set. Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls.
Store in the fridge in an airtight container.
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ⅓ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (raw)
- ⅔ cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted and cooled (optional)
- ½ cup ground golden flaxseed meal
- 6 Tbsp chocolate chip minis
- In a medium-mixing bowl stir together peanut butter, honey and vanilla extract.
- Combine remaining ingredients and stir until evenly coated.
- Transfer mixture to refrigerator and chill until set.
- Remove from refrigerator and shape into 1-inch balls.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.