If you're looking for a delicious dessert to serve with no baking required, these fun No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecakes are perfect. You can serve them individually in small mason jars or add them to clear plastic cups for little to no clean up.
Our family loves both chocolate chip cookies and cheesecake, and we love this dessert!
- 12 chocolate chip cookies (any kind will work)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese – room temperature
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips
- Mini chocolate chip cookies or larger cookies cut into pieces for top
- In food processor blend cookies with butter creating your cookie dough crust
- Press a tablespoon and a half of the mixture into each jar until it's firm on the bottom of each jar
- Using a mixer with the whisk attachment, whip the cream cheese until smooth.
- Add in the brown sugar and mix until it's well blended,
- Then add the vanilla extract and heavy cream.
- Whip until fluffy and light.
- Stir in ½ cup mini chocolate chips.
- Spoon mixture into the jars over the cookie crust.
- Top the jars with the remaining chocolate chips and a small cookie.
- Chill completely – at least an hour.