Once the weather cools down, I love to drink warm beverages. The problem is…I’m not much of a coffee drinker. But, I do like coffee disguised in chocolate like this Mocha Cookie Crumble Coffee recipe.
With just a few extra ingredients in addition to coffee, you can quickly make your own gourmet just-like-the-coffee shop mochas for yourself and a friend.
- (2) 8 oz cups strong coffee
- 3 tbsp Vanilla cream
- ¼ cup Milk
- ½ tsp white sugar
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp chocolate syrup
- 2 Oreos, crushed
- Whipped cream
- Cookie crumbs or chocolate crumbled candy for garnish
- Add milk, chocolate syrup and both brown and white sugar to a small pot and cook on medium heat until hot (do not boil)
- Remove from heat and add the coffee
- Pour into two coffee mugs and top with whipped cream and crumbled Oreos
- Serve immediately and enjoy!