I love color, and fruit adds some amazing color to these cute Mini Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizzas. They’re super easy to make with a roll of sugar cookie dough (or you can make homemade). Just roll them out, mix up some icing, and cut up your favorite fruit for a yummy sweet cookie.
Combine the yogurt, cool whip, and instant pudding mix in a mixing bowl. Mix until smooth and refrigerate for one hour.
While the icing is chilling in the refrigerator, bake sugar cookies according to the instructions and let cool completely.
Ice each cookie with the chilled fruit dip and top with sliced fruit of your choice (like strawberries, pineapple, blueberries, kiwi, and cantaloupe).
- 1 roll of Sugar Cookie Dough
- 2 (5 oz.) containers of Low-Fat Vanilla Yogurt
- 4 oz. of Cool Whip
- ½ a box of Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix
- Variety of favorite fruits (sliced)
- Combine the yogurt, cool whip, and instant pudding mix in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until smooth and refrigerate for one hour.
- Bake sugar cookies according to instructions and let cool completely.
- Ice each cookie with chilled fruit dip.
- Top with sliced fruit of your choice.
- Serve and enjoy!