I think it's fun to make cute Halloween snacks, and this is a great Halloween recipe made with Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups, Oreo cookies, and Candy Eyeballs. It's easy to make, and since it contains 2 of my favorite treats - Reese's and Oreos, it's yummy.
It's an easy recipe for the kids to put together as a fun activity, or it would make a great treat for a Halloween party.
You can use regular frosting to attach the cookies and eyeballs to the peanut butter cups or you can just use the cream from the inside of the Oreo (since you already have it).
- Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Oreo Cookies
- Crazy Eyeball Candies
- Frosting (optional)
- Unwrap Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups
- Separate Oreo cookies halves and save the inside cream to use as "glue"
- Break the Oreo cookies into half (to create bat wings)
- Using the inside cream of the Oreo, attach the Oreo cookies to the top of the peanut butter cup
- Use the Oreo cream to attach the candy eyeballs onto the Oreo wings