I love to create snacks for game day, and this Loaded Potato Wedges recipe makes a great appetizer!
Rather than using basic cheddar cheese, adding parmesan cheese brings the recipe up a notch. Plus, if you want a spicier kick, you can garnish your potato wedges with chopped jalapeños.
- 3 Small red potatoes
- ½ Cup oil
- 1 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 2 Tbsps grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsps chopped green onion
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ Cup cream (or sour cream)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Place potato wedges on a greased baking dish.
- Combine oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush mixture over potato wedges and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn down heat and add parmesan cheese.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle green onions and bacon on top.
- Drizzle with cream (or sour cream) to garnish.
- Serve and enjoy.