I love to create snacks for game day, and this Loaded Potato Wedges recipe makes a great appetizer!
Rather than using basic cheddar cheese, adding parmesan cheese brings the recipe up a notch. Plus, if you want a spicier kick, you can garnish your potato wedges with chopped jalapeños.
Loaded Potato Wedges Recipe
Need an appetizer recipe for the big game? You'll want to try this Loaded Potato Wedges recipe for a fun play on potato skins - including parmesan cheese, bacon, and cream.
- 3 Small red potatoes
- ½ Cup oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 2 Tbsps grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsps chopped green onion
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ¼ Cup cream (or sour cream)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- Place potato wedges on a greased baking dish.
- Combine oil, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush mixture over potato wedges and bake for 30 minutes.
- Turn down heat and add parmesan cheese.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle green onions and bacon on top.
- Drizzle with cream (or sour cream) to garnish.
- Serve and enjoy.
Leave a Reply