If you want a taste of the Orient as an appetizer, you can create this Korean meatballs recipe. They would be perfect for a holiday or game day party and you can use the green onions and teriyaki sauce to make a cute presentation on the plate. For spicy meatballs add 1 ½ tbsp of Sriracha sauce in the seasoning.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 Cups diced onions
- 2 Minced garlic cloves
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- 1 Tsp soy sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1½ Cup toasted bread crumbs
- 1 Tsp sesame seeds
- ¼ Cup sliced green onions
- Teriyaki sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover baking sheet with foil.
- Combine all the seasonings in a medium bowl, add half the green onions and the ground beef. Mix well
- Put the egg and breadcrumbs in separate bowls.
- Form the ground beef into small 1-inch balls.
- Dip meatballs into the egg then into the bread crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done.
- Garnish with sesame seeds, sliced green onions, and teriyaki sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.