I love the fall when apples are fresh and plentiful. You can make this yummy Honey Crisp Apple Mocktail recipe using some of my favorite fall ingredients – apple cider and apples! If you prefer, you can substitute the ginger beer (which is non alcoholic) for sparkling water and 1 tsp grated ginger.
This mocktail recipe is perfect for a fall party or get together. You can mix it up ahead of time and have it ready to serve in the fridge.
- 4 Cups apple cider
- 1 Bottle of ginger beer
- 1 Orange
- 2 Honeycrisp apples
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- Rosemary sprigs to garnish
- Wash the apples and the orange and thinly slice them.
- Fill a tall pitcher with the apple cider, the maple syrup, and the apple and orange slices.
- Cover and take to the fridge for 2 hours.
- Take out of the fridge and pour in the ginger beer.
- Fill glasses with ice, pour the honeycrisp apple mocktail and garnish with rosemary sprigs.
- Serve and enjoy.