These holiday cookies are easy to make and perfect for a cookie exchange or holiday party. The edible pearls add a festive touch, and the kisses add some chocolate yumminess to the recipe.
- 3 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup soft unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 bag of Hershey Kisses
- 1 container of shimmery edible pearls
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the soft butter with the sugar until the combination is smooth and not grainy to the touch.
- Add eggs...Continue to mix.
- Add the vanilla.. Continue mixing.
- Sift the four, baking soda, and salt together.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture.
- Continue mixing to make sure all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Take a small ice cream scoop and scoop out some dough.
- Roll the dough into a circle and then place on a tray with parchment paper
- Pour the shimmery edible pearls into a bowl and set aside
- Take rolled dough ball and roll the ball around in the edible pearls until covered.
- Place onto the parchment paper.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 8 minutes. Check to see if the cookies are thoroughly baked.
- Take the cookies off of the cookie sheet and put on a wire rack.
- Immediately place the unwrapped Hershey kiss onto the center of the cookie.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before enjoying