This is a great device if you're thinking about cutting cable or satellite TV to cut costs. We bought one several years ago to stream Netflix, and we've also tested it with Hulu and Sling TV, and it's worked great.
The HBO subscription will auto-renew 2 months after you checkout, so be sure to note the date in your calendar and cancel before it renews if you don't plan on continuing it.
- Amazon Exclusive: Buy today and get $45 Sling TV Credit. Start streaming live TV for as low as $10 a month for 3 months, up to 60% off regular package prices (offer valid for new Sling customers only).
- Our best-selling Fire TV Stick, now with Alexa Voice Remote (2nd Gen). Use the dedicated power, volume, and mute buttons to control your TV, soundbar, and receiver.
Launch and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote. Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, STARZ, SHOWTIME, or CBS All Access, plus stream for free with Pluto TV, IMDb TV, and others.
- Fire TV Stick devices have more storage for apps and games than any other streaming media stick.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player—view live camera feeds, check the weather, dim the lights, and stream music.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and others.
- Switch seamlessly between your headphones and sound system—pair compatible Bluetooth headphones with Fire TV to listen to movies, TV shows, and music.
Be sure to check out all the Amazon deals that I've been posting for some great deals
Please note: Amazon prices tend to change quickly, so be sure to check the price before you buy.