If you love both savory and sweet, you'll love this cookies & cream popcorn recipe with a combination of popcorn, white chocolate, and Oreo cookies. Yum!
Just pop 6 cups of popcorn and pour melted white chocolate and crushed Oreos over it and stir to coat the popcorn. Let it cool and dry on a cookie sheet before serving. It won't last long once you serve it!
- 6 cups popcorn
- 1-12oz package white chocolate or white candy melts
- 10-12 OREO cookies
- Pop your popcorn and measure into a large bowl.
- Remove the unpopped kernels as you measure the popped corn.
- Place the white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 35 seconds.
- Stir and reheat as needed. (You can also add ½ Tablespoon coconut oil or shortening if needed.)
- Let the chocolate cool for a minute, but don't allow it to harden.
- Meanwhile, place the OREOs in a food processor and chop - or place in a freezer bag and bash with a rolling pin.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn and stir to coat.
- Add half of the crushed OREOs, stir, and then add the other half.
- Spread out on a cookie sheet and let dry before serving or packaging.