Birthday Cake Ice Cream is one of my boys' favorite treats! I mean, it's a combination of both birthday cake and ice cream with sprinkles, so what's there not to like?
And no need to worry if you don't have an ice cream maker, since this is a no-churn formula that you can just mix up and freeze. Plus, you use a pre-made birthday cake, so you don't even have o bake if you don't want to. Super easy and delicious.
Place a bought birthday cake in the freezer overnight (or you can bake and frost one yourself, if you prefer). Then, cut the frozen cake cake into roughly 1/2 – 1″ cubes.
In a large bowl, whip the heavy cream on high until stiff peaks form. Fold in the condensed milk and vanilla.
Add the cake cubes and half of the sprinkles to mixture and gently fold to distribute. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and distribute the remaining sprinkles over top of ice cream mixture.
Place in your freezer for 6 hours before serving.
- 2 cup cold Heavy Cream
- 14 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 3" x 6" chunk of Birthday Cake
- 2 tbsp Rainbow Sprinkles
- Place birthday cake in freezer overnight.
- Cut cake into roughly ½ - 1" cubes.
- In a large bowl, whip cream on high until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in condensed milk and vanilla.
- Add cake cubes and half of sprinkles to mixture and gently fold to distribute.
- Pour into a loaf pan.
- Distribute remaining sprinkles over top of ice cream mixture.
- Place in freezer for 6 hours.