We love bananas in our house, but it can be difficult to keep them ripe long enough to use them all. So, our favorite solution to use up the bananas is to create this delicious Banana Cream Pie recipe. It's easy to whip up since it includes just 5 ingredients.
You could substitute real whipped cream for the Cool Whip and make your own graham cracker crumb crust to make it more homemade, but this version works great.
- Ready Made Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 box Banana Cream Pudding (3.4 oz)
- 1¾ cup Milk
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- 3 Bananas
- Slice 2 bananas and layer in bottom of crust.
- Combine milk and pudding mix and whisk until thickened (about 2 minutes).
- Fold in ⅔ of whipped topping.
- Transfer to pie crust and chill for at least one hour.
- Slice last banana.
- Top with remain whipped topping and garnish with banana slices.