During the summer, salads are a great option for lunch or dinner. Not only is produce fresh, cheap, and plentiful, but you also don't have to turn on the oven and heat up the house.
If you're looking for a new salad recipe, try out one of these 17 Salad Recipes for Summer for some delicious choices.
- Avocado Bacon and Corn Cob Salad | Mission to Save
- Broccoli Slaw | Mission to Save
- Cucumber Mint Salad | Mama Likes to Cook
- Avocado Cucumber Salad with Benihana's Ginger Salad Dressing | Foodie & Wine
- Cucumber and Chickpea Salad | Three Different Directions
- Tarragon Coleslaw | The Evolution of Mom
- Strawberry Fields Salad with Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette | Southern Krazed
- Grilled Chicken Salad with Fresh Strawberry Vinaigrette | Southern Krazed
- Fresh Spring Millet Salad with Watercress & Lemon | Strength & Sunshine
- Claremont Salad | Home in the Finger Lakes
- Grilled Chicken Arugula Salad | Delicious Meets Healthy
- Strawberry Spinach Salad | Delicious Meets Healthy
- Yogurt Broccoli Salad | Snappy Gourmet
- Disney Inspired BLT Salad | Rock-a-Bye Parents
- Spinach Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette Dressing | Ann's Entitled Life
- Forest Salad with Carrot Raspberry Ginger Dressing | Eat. Thrive. Glow.
- Healthy Southwest Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing | Bren Did