I love to shop online for several reasons - it's convenient and I can often find better deals online than in-store. Here are some tips on how to save money while shopping online:
1) Check Out Shipping Charges First: I don't usually do this, so I've abandoned a few shopping carts, because the "great deals" aren't so great with shipping.
2) Shop at “Cash Back” Sites: I usually shop through upromise.com or Ebates.
3) Compare Prices: I use the sites that she lists, but I also use mysimon.com.
4) Never Shop Without a Coupon Code: You can find online coupon codes in my Online Coupon Database. It's so nice when you're already getting a great deal to find out that there's a coupon out there for an even better savings.
5) Take Advantage of Price Protection Polices: I have never tried this before...but I'm definitely going to try it. We bought a TV at Sears, and one of the things was that you get 30 days price protection, but of course, I never really checked to see if the price dropped due to time. I could have saved even more money!
Let me know if any of these work for you...
Leave a Reply