Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Smithfield at Walmart.
My parents are in town visiting us this week. Whenever we have guests, it inspires me to step up my dinner menu beyond our normal dinner fare. I thought it would be fun to make a Roasted Pork Tenderloin with some BBQ sauce drizzled over top. Not only would I have plenty of food for the 6 of us, but it's actually a pretty easy recipe, so I had lots of time to spend with my family. Everyone agreed that this recipe was a keeper, and I'll be making it again (and again!).
I went to Walmart to purchase a Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork Tenderloin. I like Smithfield All Natural Fresh Pork because they never add steroids, hormones, or artificial ingredients to their products. Plus, because their animals are raised in the US, they partner with and support regional farm families across the country.
- 1 package Smithfield All Natural Pork Tenderloin
- Mrs. Dash All-Purpose Seasoning
- 1 Bottle BBQ Sauce
- ½ onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
- Place the pork tenderloin on a cookie sheet with a rim
- Cut any extra fat off the pork tenderloin
- Drizzle the pork tenderloin with olive oil and sprinkle with Mrs. Dash seasoning
- Bake at 450 for 30 minutes
- While the pork tenderloin is baking, sautee the onion and garlic with 1 tbsp. olive oil in a sauce pan on the stove
- Add the BBQ sauce and bring to a boil.
- Slice the tenderloin into strips and drizzle with BBQ sauce