My kids and I both think it's lots of fun to create special food for the holidays.
Not only are these Mummy cake pops super cute and easy to make, but they also taste delicious. They're perfect for a Halloween party or treat.
- (2) 12 oz. packages of white chocolate chips
- 1 box white cake mix (plus required ingredients)
- ½ cup vanilla or cream cheese frosting
- Black gel writing frosting
- Paper straws or lollipop sticks
- Prepare and bake cake as directed on box. Let cool completely.
- Crumble cake into a large bowl.
- Add frosting and mix thoroughly. You may do this using your hands or an electric mixer.
- Roll mixture into 1” balls.
- Place a paper straw or lollipop stick in the top of each cake ball.
- Chill in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour (or freezer for 30 minutes).
- Melt white chocolate chips as directed on packaging.
- Hold the cake ball by the stick and place into white chocolate.
- Use a fork to completely coat outside and help to lift it out of the chocolate.
- Hold the ball over the bowl by the stick, and dip the fork into white chocolate – drizzling back and forth in a criss-cross pattern on the entire outside of the cake ball.
- After chocolate has hardened, use black gel writing frosting to draw on two eyes.