The holidays are over, so you likely don’t need an Amazon Prime membership right now exclusively for the FREE 2-day shipping. But, did you know that there are lots of additional benefits to an Amazon Prime membership?
For a limited time, you can get a FREE 30-day Amazon Prime Trial to try out all the features of Amazon Prime, including:
- Unlimited streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows at no additional cost through Amazon Instant Video (including exclusive rights to Downton Abbey)
- Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of Amazon.com Items
- Unlimited photo storage in the Amazon Cloud
- Unlimited music streaming
- Get early access to Lightning Deals (especially important during the holidays)
- Read thousands of best-selling Kindle books
- Overnight Shipping upgrades for only $4.99 per item
- Shopping with no minimum order size
- Ability to share benefits with up to 4 household members
You may not be eligible for the FREE trial if you’ve tried Amazon Prime recently. After the FREE trial, Amazon Prime costs $99 per year, which works out to $8.25/month, which isn’t bad if you take advantage of the video and music streaming, Kindle lending library, and FREE 2-day shipping with no minimum order size.
I’ve had an Amazon Prime membership for several years, and I would have a hard time giving it up.