A couple of weeks ago, I found out about YouData. It's a new company that is letting you decide who gets your attention for advertising and you get paid to look. I joined about 2 weeks ago, and I've already gotten paid $7.70 through Paypal just for looking at some ads and clicking through to a few sites.
Here's how it Works:
- You sign up for a YouData account (you will need to list your cell phone number, since they will text a code to verify your account…that's the only text that I received from them)
- You create a MeFile (which includes basic information about you, like gender, birthday, etc…no personal information, like name, address, etc.)
- You can check the YouData site for ads or download their viewer.
- When you view an ad, you get paid to view it or click through to the website.
- The site has a great demo video that describes how it works. I love the idea of getting advertisers to pay me for viewing their ads.