– Streets of New York – bring in a report card with straight A's and receive a free 10 inch pizza as well as a free soda.
– Chuck E. Cheese – bring in a report card and get free tokens for grades – up to 15 free tokens per child. You will need to make a food purchase for this offer.
– Pizza Hut – If your child has at least 3 A's on his/her report card, receive one Personal Pan Pizza and a small soft drink or carton of milk by presenting his or her report card to the manager. See the site for details.
– Sbarro's Pizza – June 23 is PizzAchievers Day. On that day, stop at Sbarros with your report card and say, “A’s and B’s… Pizza Please!!”. Sbarro will then provide every PizzAchiever and an accompanying adult with a free slice of cheese or peperoni pizza and a small soda.
– Topps – Every time you bring in a report card to this store, the manager will award you with a gift.
There are several other offers that could possibly be regional/dependant on franchise, so you will want to call the store to make sure they participate before you bring your report card.
– Chick-fil-a – bring in your report card with all A's and B's and receive 8 free nuggets
– Krispy Kreme – get a free donut for each A, up to 6
– McDonalds – if you child has straight A's, get a free Happy Meal
– Blockbuster – get 1 free “Kids/Families” movie rental for “A's” on your report card
– Family Video – free rental during the summer for A's on a report card.
– Baskin Robbins – get a free scoop of ice cream for good grades on your report card
Thanks to Debadoo at SlickDeals for parts of this list.
Are there are stores that I missed where you can get freebies for good grades? Fore more frugal ideas, please visit Being Frugal.