We all need to clean our windows and mirrors, but why spend lots of money on cleaners when you can make your own DIY homemade Window Cleaner for pennies on the dollar. This is similar to Windex and is super easy and inexpensive to make.
All you need to do is mix up the ingredients (water, Dawn dish detergent, and distilled white vinegar), add them to a spray bottle, and you're ready to start cleaning your mirrors and windows.
I mixed up some solution and tested it out on all our mirrors in the house. It works great, even on the mirror in my boys' bathroom which is always filthy. I easily wiped off the spray, and it dried streak-free.
- Glass Shower Doors
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- 2 cups water
- ½ teaspoon Dawn Dish Detergent
- ¼ cup Distilled White Vinegar
- Spray Bottle
- Mix the ingredients and add them to a spray bottle
- Start cleaning your mirrors and windows.