Click here for the current week’s prescription coupons (if it’s no longer the week of 2/13).
There is (1) prescription coupon in this week’s paper (2/13/11), (1) prescription coupon tip, and (1) online prescription offer available.
- Target - Get a $10 Target Gift Card with a NEW or transferred prescription purchase – expires 2/28/11.
- Stater Brothers – If you live near a Stater Brothers store, Sassily Yours reports that there is always a coupon for a $25 Stater Bros. Gift Card for a NEW or transferred prescription purchase on the back of the receipt.
- Drugstore.com – Get a $30 credit for a new or transferred prescription. See details at Drugstore.com – expires 4/30/11
Prior Prescription Coupons that are still valid:
- Ralph’s – Get $25 applied to your Ralph’s Rewards card (good on your next purchase) with a transferred prescription – expires 2/28/11. It was in the 2/6/11 Ralph’s insert.
- Kroger – Get $25 FREE groceries when you transfer a prescription – expires 2/26/11. It was in the 2/7/11 Kroger insert (thanks Saida!)
- Kmart – Get up to a $20 Kmart Gift Card with a transferred prescription purchase – expires 3/5/11. It was in the 1/30/11 Kmart insert.
Competitor Prescription Coupon Policies – click here to find out which stores accept competitor coupons and which stores offer free medications (like antibiotics and prenatal vitamins).
Sometimes drug manufacturer’s offer coupons or rebates for prescriptions drugs. This site has a comprehensive list of drug coupons available.