Update: You can see who won here.
Recently Subway introduced a new breakfast menu at the majority of their locations. Breakfast locations open at 7 am, and there are 5 yummy choices:
- Western Egg & Cheese
- Egg & Cheese
- Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese
- Double Bacon, Egg & Cheese
- Steak, Egg & Cheese
Like their regular subs, you can choose the bread – light wheat English muffin, 6″ or Footlong sub, or Flatbread. You have a choice of cheese and regular egg or egg white, plus all the normal vegetable toppings that are normally offered. Beverage options include OJ or freshly brewed Seattle's Best coffee.
For a limited time only, you can even get any Egg Muffin Melt & a 16 oz. coffee combo for only $2.50.
Thanks to Subway, I am giving away a $10 Subway gift card to (3) readers. You must be a U.S. resident to win.
To Enter the Giveaway (mandatory):
- Leave a comment letting me know which sandwich you think you'd like the best. The Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese sounds yummy to me.
Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each one):
- Subscribe to my blog through a reader or by e-mail newsletter and leave a comment that you subscribed (or you’re a subscriber).
- Follow me on Twitter or become a Facebook fan and leave a comment letting me know that you follow me.
- Follow Subway on Twitter or become a Facebook fan of Subway.
- Let others know about this giveaway – either tweet the giveaway (RT @centsablemomma Enter to win 1 of 3 $10 Subway gift cards http://bit.ly/d8WGs3) or blog about it (leave your link).
- Add my button to your blog or add my blog to your blogroll (or if you already have it) – leave a comment letting me know
You have until Thursday (4/22) at 11:59 pm to enter the giveaway. I will choose (3) winners at random using Random.org. I will send the winners an e-mail. The winner will have 48 hours to respond with his/her contact information.
Disclosure: Subway is providing the $10 Subway gift cards for the winners. I also received a gift card to review the new breakfast menu. The opinions are all mine!