We live in a more rural area, so it seems like we drive a lot. More driving = more money spent on fuel. However, you can save money at the pump at Shell gas stations with the Fuel Rewards Network.
For a limited time, new Fuel Rewards Network members earn a $0.25/gallon bonus when you sign up for the program (it's FREE to join!). To qualify, you must purchase at least 8 gallons of fuel on your first fill-up using your Fuel Rewards Network Card, while saving at least $0.03/gallon just for using your card. Then, the $0.25/gallon will be credited to your account for your next fill up – a super simple way to save up to $5 on a tank of gas!
How to earn Fuel Rewards Savings:
- Earn rewards at select Shell stations when you shop at the convenience store for items such as your morning coffee or weekly car wash
- Earn rewards from dining out and purchasing groceries
- Earn rewards when you shop online with more than 700 online merchants that offers at least $0.05/gallon for every $50 spent
How to redeem your Fuel Rewards Savings at the Pump:
- Swipe your Fuel Rewards Network Card at the pump before you pay and your pump price should adjust immediately
- You can redeem your savings on any grade of Shell Nitrogen Enriched Gasoline (or Diesel), up to 20 gallons