If you're shopping for Christmas gifts, one way that you can save money is by shopping a warehouse club store, like Sam's Club. You can pick up products at deep discount during the Sam's Club Black Friday sale, but even better Sam's Club is a great place to shop for good prices on gifts throughout the entire holiday season.
I love to walk through the aisles (or search their website) during the holidays looking for great gift ideas. Sam's Club typically has great prices on toys, seasonal decor, gift ideas, and electronics. Typically, you can find great bundle deals.
Some of my favorite holiday gift items are:
- Chocolate Covered Almonds Gift Tin – $11.98
- 6 Quart Crock Pot Travel and Serve with Little Dipper Warmer – $39.98
- Nest Cam – Price too low to show
- Roku 4 – 4K Ultra HD Streaming Player – $129.99
- Member's Mark Oversized Cozy Throw – $14.98
- Disney Infinity 3.0 Legacy Character Pack – Star Wars – $89.88
Even if you don't have a Sam's Club membership, you can print a 1-day pass to shop or shop online by creating a guest account. The pass does exclude Black Friday, and you'll have to pay a 10% service fee if you buy something. You can become a member of Sam's Club for as little as $45 per year.
Additional Items for Savings at Sam's Club (not just gifts):
- Dairy Products
- Discounted Meat and Bulk Meat
- Clearance Items
- Gift Cards
If you have a Sam's Club membership, how to do you save money shopping there?
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Savings.com